Electric breast pump refers to a tool used to squeeze out breast milk accumulated in the breast. Breast pump has electric type and manual type. Manual type is divided into pressing type, simple rubber ball suction mode, and needle cylinder type. Among them, the advantages of double electric breast pump are very obvious.
• Help dredge the mammary gland, produce milk as soon as possible, and give milk early, so the baby can eat colostrum in time without using milk powder first.
• The milk sucked by the breast pump can clearly know the milk yield, and can also determine the baby's milk consumption per meal, so you can see that your baby's milk consumption is growing; Avoid choking the baby with too much milk or making the baby hungry with too little milk. (Mothers who breast feed directly always worry about insufficient milk, do not know how to judge whether their baby is full or not, and do not know the growth degree of baby's milk. They can feed the milk with a breast pump, and compared with the relationship between the baby's growth month and milk volume. If it is really insufficient, they can supplement formula milk in the baby formula kettle in time; Some mothers produce plenty of milk, since it is often jet-like and easy to choke the baby. Therefore, sucking it out with a breast pump and feeding it with a bottle can avoid this.)
• Mother will not have cracked nipples and can avoid the pain; (the baby's sucking may break the mother's nipple, which is easy to cause inflammation and forced mother to stop breastfeeding.)
• Babies are not easy to grow milk moss and will not get their clothes wet; (direct breastfeeding can easily make the baby's face and neck covered with milk, resulting in eczema. Of course, there are other reasons for eczema.)
• If the baby touches the bottle first since childhood, it will not refuse the bottle processed by the milk bottle steam sterilizer. And it is convenient to feed water to the baby, and it also creates conditions for the mother to go out during lactation or go to work later; (many babies are used to their mother's nipples and refuse to eat the pacifier of the bottle, which makes it more troublesome to add supplementary food or feed water; moreover, if the mother wants to go out, she is always worried that the child has no milk to eat. If she uses a breast pump, she can suck out the milk before leaving, put it in the refrigerator and heat it when the baby needs.)
• The mother will not spend too long to feed the baby each time. Sucking is effective and will not form the habit of biting the nipple to sleep; (direct breast-feeding is easy to cause the baby's nipple dependence, which makes the baby suck milk for a long time, but the real effective sucking time is not long, so it is easy to form the habit of sleeping with nipples.)
• Avoid baby sucking the breast. The baby can only eat the front milk every time, but not the nutritious rear milk; (the front milk is generally clear, while the back milk is relatively thick. The content of nutrients in the front milk is not as rich as that in the back milk. However, the baby's effective sucking is only a few minutes. What it sucks is the front milk. Many mothers will not let the baby continue to eat when they see that the baby is asleep or doesn't suck much, so that the baby misses the nutritious back milk.)