An electric breast pump can effectively help mothers to open milk, many mothers have to go through the pain of breast swelling. To avoid the pain of breast swelling, the method is: after giving birth, do not rush to drink meat soup or milk-producing soup, let the baby suck more, and drink soup only when the milk duct is unobstructed.
Accessories of electric breast pump
The electric breast pump is divided into two parts, including the suction part and the bottle part, which include:
Suction part: funnel cover; massage pad; pump cover; silicone diaphragm; handle; pump body; white valve.
Bottle part: bottle body; round top cover; newborn nipple; screw ring; sealing base; sealing disk.
An electric breast pump has an air pump hole and an exhaust hole. When using, it must be used vertically to the ground so that the milk will flow into the bottle below. If you use it without holding it upright, it may flow into the air pump hole.
In actual use, some milk may splash into the air pump hole, and because the milk is sticky, it will also stick to dust and other things and adhere to the hole wall of the air pump hole, so the diameter of the air pump hole will gradually become smaller, and the suction power of the breast pump will become smaller and smaller.
How to use an electric breast pump? Improper use of electric breast pumps can have a great impact on mothers, especially on the breasts. Below we will tell you how to use an electric breast pump:
1. Wash your hands and breasts clean. Gently squeeze out a bit of milk from each breast to ensure that the milk duct is not blocked.
2. Make sure you have disinfected and installed the electric breast pump.
3. Take a look at the tips before using the breast pump.
4. Choose a comfortable chair, relax, lean forward slightly (put a pillow behind your back), and put a glass of water next to you.
5. Press the breast pump funnel and massage pad tightly on the breast, without letting air in to avoid loss of suction.
6. When you press the handle gently, you will feel suction on the breast. The suction of the electric breast pump can make your milk flow smoothly without having to reach the maximum suction, so there is no need to press the handle all the way to form a vacuum. You just need to feel comfortable.
7. When you start to pump, you can quickly press the handle 5-6 times. Then, hold the handle for 2-3 seconds, and then release the handle to let it return automatically. This imitates the natural sucking motion of babies, and milk will flow out when the handle returns to its original position.
8. After squeezing a few times, milk should flow out. If no milk flows out, don't worry, just relax and keep trying. If the pumping process causes you pain, stop immediately and consult a doctor.