Before choosing a baby feeding bottle sterilizer, in order to buy a more suitable feeding bottle sterilizer, you must first understand why a feeding bottle sterilizer is needed and how it works,according to the suggestion from the bottle sterilizer manufacturers.
Whether it is breast milk or milk powder, which are rich in protein and fat, these substances are easy to deteriorate. If the indoor temperature is relatively high and the feeding bottle is not cleaned in time, a large number of bacteria will multiply after a few hours, which is easy to make the baby sick.
Therefore, infant physicians recommend:
For babies of 0-3 months, the feeding bottle needs to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected every day through the electric bottle sterilizer and dryer; for babies of 3-6 months, it can be disinfected every few days; for babies over 6 months, they already have a certain degree of immunity, so there is no need to worry about whether to disinfect or not every day.
Here we need to remind everyone that the disinfection of feeding bottles is important, but more important is the previous cleaning. Cleaning must first be done in a timely manner, and no dead ends should be left during the process. If there are obvious milk stains, you can use a baby bottle cleaner, a special brush head and running water.
There are mainly two types of disinfection cabinets for babies on the market, one is steam disinfection cabinets and the other is ultraviolet disinfection cabinets.
1. Steam sterilizer
By heating, the water is boiled to generate high-temperature steam, so as to achieve a disinfection and sterilization effect. To put it simply, steam sterilization is the boiling disinfection we often use, but it changes from boiling to steam, and the temperature is higher.
(1) Cheap: Most baby bottle steam sterilizers cost between 100 and 400.
(2) Comprehensive: Because high-temperature steam is used for disinfection, disinfection can be achieved wherever the steam can reach, without dead ends. There are no strict requirements on the structure and light transmittance of the utensils to be sterilized.
(3) Re-cleaning: High-temperature water vapor can dissolve and fall off the dirty milk scale in the bottle, realizing secondary cleaning.
2. Ultraviolet sterilizer
Through the irradiation of ultraviolet light, the DNA structure of microorganisms is destroyed and changed, so that the bacteria die immediately or cannot reproduce offspring, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization.
(1) The UV milk bottle sterilizer can sterilize more products and types. In addition to tableware, feeding bottles, pacifiers, and teethers, it can also sterilize such silicone toys, and even pacify dolls.
(2) The sterilization speed is fast, the stability is high, and the sterilization can be completed in a short time.
(3) Low temperature disinfection is safer.