The baby feeding bottle sterilizer adopts the most widely used and most thorough and effective high-temperature steam sterilization method at present, which can dissolve and fall off the milk stains that cannot be washed off in the baby bottle, and give the baby the cleanest and safest baby bottle. The baby feeding bottle steriliser fits all bottle nipples and breast pumps and is easy to use and easy to clean. So how to use the baby feeding bottle steriliser? And how to maintain it? Our feeding bottle sterilizer manufacturer will give you the answers.
1. Use a feeding bottle or other container to take 100ml of clean water, and pour the water into the water tank at the base of the sterilizer.
2. Put the utensils to be sterilized in the basket of the bottle steamer, then put the large steam basket on the base, then put the small steam basket on the large steam basket, and cover the small steam basket with the top cover.
3. Connect the power plug to the socket, then press the power button to start the baby feeding bottle steriliser, and the disinfection indicator light is on, indicating that it is running normally.
4. The heating process takes about 4 minutes, and the disinfection takes about 6 minutes. After the disinfection is completed, the sterilizer will automatically shut down.
5. Wait for the sterilizer to cool down, and do not open the baby feeding bottle steriliser immediately to avoid burns. After cooling, open the sterilizer and take out the utensils, then dry the lid and steam basket.
6. If you want to use it again, you need to let the baby feeding bottle steriliser completely cool down for about ten minutes, and then you can sterilize it again.
The bottle sterilizer can also be called a baby-feeding milk bottle steriliser, which is a device specially used to sterilize baby's feeding bottles, tableware and other supplies. While the feeding bottle sterilizer is used to sterilize the feeding bottle, within a certain period of time, the feeding bottle sterilizer itself also needs some maintenance to ensure its disinfection effect.
After the sterilizer has been used for a period of time, the stainless steel electric heating plate will have scale. If the scale is too thick, it will affect the normal operation of the sterilizer. It will automatically shut down after working for a few minutes, and the water in the electric heating plate will not evaporate completely.
How to remove scale: Pour edible rice vinegar or citric acid into the electric heating plate, soak for about half an hour without powering on the sterilizer, and the scale will be eliminated by itself. If there is still scale, wipe it with a scouring pad, or replace the rice vinegar. To reduce limescale, it is recommended to use purified water. Do not immerse the whole machine in water for cleaning.
In addition, clean other accessories except the heating plate with a soft cloth, sponge and detergent, and then wipe with a clean cloth after washing. When cleaning, do not spray water directly on the heater for cleaning, let alone immerse the whole machine in water for cleaning.